FOR CURRENT HALB FAMILIES
- This screen will bring you to the DDC Parent Portal Log In.
- Please enter your username and password.
- If you do not remember your information you can click ‘forgot username and password’.
- Do not register for a new account.
FOR NEW APPLICANT FAMILIES
When you click on the link you will be brought to the HALB DDC parent portal. Please click “Register” and you will be prompted to create an account and then you will be directed to the admissions module.
If you do not have all the information at the time of filling out the application you are able to save your application, and submit it when you are ready.
For technical assistance please email Mrs. Ruthi Seidenfeld at [email protected].
The Hebrew Academy of Long Beach strives to ensure that every eligible student is able to attend our Yeshiva. Through our straightforward and confidential tuition assistance process, we strive to assist all families in need. We look forward to partnering with you to make HALB a part of your family’s future.
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS
Please log into the FACTS website to complete the tuition assistance forms online. After the online forms have been completed, the following information must be uploaded to FACTS to finalize the process:
- 2021 1040’s and 2020 Business tax returns (if applicable).
- Copies of your 2020 W-2 forms for both parents.
- Copies of supporting documentation, if applicable, for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers Compensation and TANF.
- 12 months of all credit card statements
- 12 months of all checking and savings statements
- 2021 year end statements for all brokerage, investment, and stock portfolios
The deadline for incoming High School tuition assistance applications is Friday, December 30, 2022 in order to be considered for the 2023-24 school year. Families in all other grades may submit applications on a rolling basis. For more information, please call Susie Openden at (516) 791–8200 x-102, or email [email protected].
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS