TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
HALB is committed to assisting families in need of tuition subsidies with scholarships. Recognizing that many families are facing economic hardships, we wish to assure our parent body that students who qualify for acceptance will be assisted by our Yeshiva. The Financial Aid Application can be obtained below. For more information, call our Executive Office at (516) 791–8200 x-102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please go to the FACTS website to complete the forms online. After the online forms have been completed, the following information must be sent to FACTS to finalize the process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your W-2 forms for both parents.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers Compensation and TANF.
- All supporting documentation can be uploaded and sent in PDF format online.
- Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
- Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637 weekdays from 8:30 am – 7:00 pm.